50 Great Worship PowerPoints for Kids
Frogs in Pharaoh’s bed, hornets killing an army, salt for buying a slave? What do all these things mean?
Each morning I start my sixth graders’ day with questions like these. We open our Bibles, have a word of prayer and are ready to dive into God’s words using Mary Rose Pearson’s book Frogs in Pharaoh’s Bed.
To make the experience more interactive, I have made a PowerPoint presentation to go with each lesson in the book. Students take turns reading the facts on the slides as they follow the story in their own Bibles.
All of the lessons include an activity. Some I do at the end using PowerPoint; others I print for the students to do on paper.
Click on a chapter title to download the corresponding devotional PowerPoint.
- God’s Tiny Dive Bombers
- Dust to Dust
- Please Pass the Salt
- The Floating Axhead
- The Everlasting Book
- Strange Little Leather Boxes
- The Dagger of the Left-Handed Warrior
- A Rainbow’s Pot of Gold
- Is the Yoke on You?
- The Wise Potter and the Lump of Clay
- The Strange Time of the Sundial
- Giant Mountain Men
- A Perfect Little Lamb
- Supper’s Ready
- Two Huge Loaves of Bread
- An Unusual Camping Shelter
- Money Bags with Holes
- Sunk in a Muddy Dungeon
- A Plumb Line and a Crooked Wall
- Sound the Alarm
- The Frightened Witch
- God’s Scales Weigh a King
- Poisonous Gourds for Supper
- The Camel and the Eye of a Needle
- The Crushed Worm
- A Sleepy General
- Fishing for Money
- The World’s First Alarm Clock
- The Dead Stick that Came Alive
- Marching Orders
- Fig Leaves, Furs, Filthy Rags
- A Tiny Ant and a Big Lesson
- Frogs in Pharaoh’s Bed
- Sun and Moon, Stand Still
- The Stolen Ark of God
- A Tipsy Idol, Lowing Cows, and Golden Rats
- The Raging Storm on the Sea of Galilee
- Life for a Look at a Snake
- The Bread that Satisfied
- Sweeter than Honey
- The Stolen Spear and a Jug of Water
- Two Spies in a Well
- The Escape Over a Wall in a Basket
- Going Fishing
- The Prison of No Escape
- Riding on the Wings of an Eagle
- Fox Holes and Bird Nests
- The Mighty, Majestic Lion
- Whips and Scourge
Caution: Adventist teachers will need to be careful of the first lesson, God’s Tiny Dive-Bombers, as you will have to correct the view of the dead; and the 21st lesson, the Frightened Witch, when you will need to explain whether Saul saw the real Samuel by the witch’s power.
Leave a Reply